132 one-bedroom apartments
64 two-bedroom apartments
- Miraclz by Danube is a 37-storey residential building under development in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 591 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in November 2016.
- The project is being developed by Danube Properties Development LLC.
- The architect of the project is EDMAC Engineering Consultant.
- Naresco Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Atlas Foundations.
- Amenities will include a badminton court, a barbecue deck, a children's pool, a health club, a jogging track, a kids' play area, a party hall, a steam room and sauna, a swimming pool and Jacuzzi, high-speed elevators, landscaped gardens and water features.
- From Miraclz by Danube it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The freehold apartments are fully furnished and come with balconies and a dedicated parking slot. They are fitted with modular furniture and a European technology convertible sofa that transforms into a full-sized bed.
There are eight retail shops at ground level.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Miraclz by Danube.
Properties to rent in Miraclz by Danube
Properties for sale in Miraclz by Danube
Invest in real estate in Miraclz by Danube
Miraclz by Danube Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: