54 two-bedroom apartments
- Mina by Azizi is a 10-storey residential building on The Palm Crescent, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 178 units.
- The building contains a mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments as well as four penthouses.
- The project was launched in August 2016.
- The handover process began in March 2021.
- The estimated handover date was Q4 2018 which was later revised to February 2020.
- Construction began in Q1 2017 and was completed by Q1 2021.
- The project was developed by Azizi Developments.
- The architect of the project was 360 Degrees Architectural Design Consultancy.
- The main building work was done by Al Kaitoob Building Contracting LLC.
- The project is located on plot PJCRC38A_38H.
- Amenities include a 24-hour concierge service, a children's play area, a fully-equipped gym, a health club, a jogging track, a private beach, a retail area, covered parking, open green spaces and swimming pools.
- From Mina by Azizi it takes roughly 29 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 25 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 38 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Mina by Azizi is a high-end serviced residential apartment building with hotel facilities from Azizi Developments.
It is located on Palm Jumeirah next to the Anantara Resort and has access to a private beach.
The building contains luxury apartments and penthouses, each stylishly designed and furnished. The properties have panoramic views of the Palm and the Dubai coastline.
The 120 one-bed apartments have an average area, including balconies, of 974sq ft.
The 54 two-bed apartments have an average area, including balconies, of 1,494sq ft.
The four penthouses have an average area, including balconies, of 6,544sq ft.
A full furniture package is included comprising kitchen cabinets and counter tops with refrigerator, washing machine and cooker, and wardrobes, vanity units and mirrors in the bedrooms.
Over 69% of the total area is allocated for gardens, a children’s play area, a jogging track and green outdoor spaces. Mina will also have a dedicated retail precinct, covered parking and a concierge service.
Available services include room service, laundry and valet parking.
The development provides easy access to the Palm Monorail, Dubai Tram and Dubai Metro.
The retail precinct covers 1,847 square metres.
The building is named after the daughter of the developer’s Chief Executive Officer. The lobby features a 21-metre exclusively commissioned mural of seven-year-old Mina Azizi contemplating the beauty of pearls.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Mina by Azizi.
Properties to rent in Mina by Azizi
Properties for sale in Mina by Azizi
Mina by Azizi Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
In November 2019 the developer reported that the building was 85% complete in terms of construction.
Mina by Azizi in the News
Gulf News, 28th Mar 2021
Gulf News, 23rd Mar 2021
Construction Business News, 21st Jan 2021
Arabian Business, 8th Dec 2019
ME Construction News, 26th Nov 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: