24 two-bedroom apartments
- Mina by Azizi is a 10-storey residential building under construction on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 178 units.
- The building will contain a mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments as well as four penthouses.
- The project was launched in August 2016.
- The estimated handover date was Q4 2018 which has since been revised to February 2020.
- Construction began in Q1 2017.
- The project is being developed by Azizi Developments.
- The design contract was awarded to 360 Degrees Architectural Design Consultancy.
- Al Kaitoob Building Contracting LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot PJCRC38A_38H.
- From Mina by Azizi it takes roughly 29 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 25 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 38 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Mina by Azizi is a high-end serviced residential apartment building with hotel facilities from Azizi Developments.
It is located on Palm Jumeirah next to the Anantara Resort and has access to a private beach.
The building contains luxury apartments and penthouses, each stylishly designed and furnished. The properties have panoramic views of the Palm and the Dubai coastline.
The 120 one-bed apartments have an average area, including balconies, of 974sq ft.
The 54 two-bed apartment have an average area, including balconies, of 1,494sq ft.
The four penthouses have an average area, including balconies, of 6,544sq ft.
A full furniture package is included comprising kitchen cabinets and counter tops with refrigerator, washing machine and cooker, and wardrobes, vanity units and mirrors in the bedrooms.
Amenities include landscaped gardens, a gymnasium, private beach, swimming pool, children’s pool, saunas, restaurants and a café.
Over 69% of the total area is allocated for gardens, a children’s play area, a jogging track and green outdoor spaces. Mina will also have a dedicated retail precinct, covered parking and a concierge service.
Available services include room service, laundry and valet parking.
The developer says that it will be easy to get from Mina to the Palm Monorail, Dubai Tram and Dubai Metro, as well as to a variety of hotels and other retail and leisure attractions on the Palm Jumeirah.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Mina by Azizi.
Properties for sale in Mina by Azizi
Invest in real estate in Mina by Azizi
In November 2019 the developer reported that the building was 85% complete in terms of construction.
Mina by Azizi in the News
ME Construction News, 26th Nov 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: