301 three-bedroom apartments
- Millennium Tower is a 60-storey residential building in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 407 units.
- The building contains a mix of two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in 2004 and was completed by 2006.
- The project was designed by WS Atkins & Partners.
- From Millennium Tower it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 15 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
In the architect’s words: “The building has been conceptualised to achieve the Client's vision creating a timeless building with a landmark statement.
“The massing of the building is based on the assembly of two main forms of different nature. The first is the solid 'frame element' which expresses an anchorage to the ground; the second is the 'central body' supported by the 'frame element' and expresses a vertical movement towards the sky.
“This is further emphasised by the articulation of the 'main body' into lighter elements at the apex of the building.
“The symbolic dialogue between these two forms creates the expression of dynamic movement vertically. This movement is further emphasised by the presence of the deep recess at the base which creates a weightlessness to the 'main body' of the tower.”
Amenities include, retail facilities, a swimming pool, gymnasium, squash court and a multi-storey car park for 471 vehicles.
The building services are accommodated on the 10th, 30th and 50th floors.
In 2006 Millennium Tower was the third tallest residential building in the world after Q1 and Eureka. By 2015 it ranked 18th.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: