- Millennium Place Barsha Heights Hotel is a multi-building complex in Barsha Heights, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Millennium Place Barsha Heights Hotel Tower 2 and Millennium Place Barsha Heights Hotel Tower 1.
- Construction began in 2012 and was completed by Q4 2019.
- The project was developed by Tayyab Mohammad Ibrahim.
- The project was designed by Alajmi Engineering Consultants.
- From Millennium Place Barsha Heights Hotel it takes roughly 15 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, nine minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 12 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 13 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 23 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The total built up area is 1,041,920 square feet
Construction was originally expected to take 28 months.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: