58 one-bedroom apartments
59 two-bedroom apartments
- Millennium Binghatti Residences is a 24-storey residential building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 230 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in March 2018.
- The estimated handover date was Q4 2019.
- Construction began in 2018.
- The project is being developed by Binghatti Developers.
- The design contract was awarded to Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- Granada Europe Engineering Contracting Co. has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot 3460551.
- From Millennium Binghatti Residences it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 20 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The apartments are housed on 19 floors above a four-storey podium.
The studio apartments range in size from 435 to 715 sq ft, the one-beds from 810 to 1,265 sq ft, and the two-beds from 1,315 to2,145 sq ft. There are also four retail units ranging in size from 1,375 to 2,399 sq ft.
Facilities and amenities include swimming pool, Jacuzzi, health club, children’s play area, landscaped gardens, prayer hall, CCTV and building security, covered parking and four shops.
The building is inspired by the Millennium Hotels brand and has a number of hotel-inspired facilities.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Millennium Binghatti Residences.
Properties to rent in Millennium Binghatti Residences
Properties for sale in Millennium Binghatti Residences
Invest in real estate in Millennium Binghatti Residences
Millennium Binghatti Residences Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: