- Millennium Al Barsha is a hotel in Al Barsha 1, Al Barsha, Dubai.
- The project was announced in 2017.
- The project was completed by July 2019.
- The project was developed by Deyaar Development PJSC.
- Meinhardt was the project manager.
- The hotel is currently operated by Millennium & Copthorne.
- The architect of the project was U+A Architects.
- The main building work was done by Sun Engineering & Contracting and the piling work was carried out by Universal Piling Foundation LLC.
- Other companies involved with Millennium Al Barsha include Al Hani Gulf Contracting and Turner & Townsend.
- From Millennium Al Barsha it takes roughly 15 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 13 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 16 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 23 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 37 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Millennium Al Barsha contains 299 hotel rooms, including 15 suites, and 109 serviced apartments.
There are 93 one-bedroom and 16 two-bedroom serviced apartments.
Facilities include two lobbies, one for the hotel and the other for the residences, a Moroccan cuisine restaurant, an all-day dining restaurant, spa, gym, a ladies-only swimming pool, a children’s play area, and dedicated areas for men and women.
The building has a total built-up area of more than 450,000sq ft.
The hotel opened in August 2019.
Millennium Al Barsha in the News
Hospitality News Middle East, 7th Aug 2019
Official Press Release, 29th Jul 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: