- Milano by Giovanni Boutique Suites is a 19-storey mixed-use building in JVC District 17, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 124 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The handover process was completed in December 2019.
- The estimated handover date was June 2018.
- The project was developed by Golden Homes Investments Limited.
- The project was designed by Mimar Emirates Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot JVC17TCP003B.
- Amenities include a 24-hour concierge service, a gymnasium, a health club, a restaurant, a steam room and sauna, a temperature-controlled swimming pool, car parking and poolside cafe.
- From Milano by Giovanni Boutique Suites it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building, estimated to cost AED 125 million, will contain 124 fully furnished hotel apartments with an internationally recognized 4-star facility, managed by a leading international hotel operator.
Milano by Giovanni Boutique Suites is part of a larger development of three types of boutique suites, inspired by and named after Italian cities – Milano, Roma, Naples and Venice. The developer has already delivered a residential project called Roma Giovanni Boutique Suites with 400 furnished apartments in Dubai Sports City.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Milano by Giovanni Boutique Suites.
Properties to rent in Milano by Giovanni Boutique Suites
Properties for sale in Milano by Giovanni Boutique Suites
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: