- Meydan Diamond Southern Residence is a five-storey residential building under development in Meydan Avenue, Meydan, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- The project is being developed by Al Ali Property Investment.
- Consult Project Development Consultant has been appointed as the project manager.
- The design contract was awarded to Archcorp Architectural Engineering.
- Fujairah National Construction Company has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by APCC Piling Foundation Contracting.
- The project is located on plot 6189153.
- From Meydan Diamond Southern Residence it takes roughly 12 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Meydan Diamond Southern Residence Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: