- Meydan Canal Views North is a residential sub-community of Dubai Water Canal close to Al Wasl Road (D92).
- Dubai Water Canal is a district by developer Meraas Holding and is located on Sheikh Zayed Road (E11).
- KEO International Consultants has been appointed as the project manager.
- The architect of the project is AE7.
- MS Construction has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Dutch Foundation Co..
- Other companies involved with Meydan Canal Views North include Turner & Townsend, Mantis Prestressed Concrete LLC and Meydan Group.
- Meydan Canal Views North amenities are shared with the wider Dubai Water Canal community including a running track, cycle paths and landscaped walkways.
- From Meydan Canal Views North it takes roughly 12 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 19 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Meydan Canal Views North Dining and Nightlife Offers
Meydan Canal Views North Buildings
We currently maintain records for 3 building developments in Meydan Canal Views North.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: