- Meadows 3 is a residential sub-community of The Meadows and is situated to the east of the development.
- The Meadows is a masterplanned community by developer Emaar Properties and is located on Sheikh Zayed Road (E11).
- Meadows 3 amenities are shared with the wider The Meadows community including a health club, a mosque, a petrol station, a swimming pool, gymnasiums, sports facilities and tennis courts.
- From Meadows 3 it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 14 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Meadows 3 Dining and Nighlife Offers
In partnership with LadiesNightDubai.com and BrunchCrunch.ae here are the current Ladies Night and Brunch offers in the local area. We've listed all offers within a 3km radius with the closest ones at the top.
For full Dubai Brunch listings including prices, contact and booking information please visit https://brunchcrunch.ae
You can find full Ladies Night and Ladies Day offers including contact details and booking info at https://ladiesnightdubai.com
Meadows 3 Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 1 user review courtesy of flatreviews.com
Meadows 3 receives an overall rating of 5 based on 1 review. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: