- Me Do Re Residential Tower is a 41-storey residential building under development in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2009.
- The project is being developed by Al Fajer Properties.
- The architect of the project is APG Architecture & Planning Group.
- China Railway 18th Bureau Group has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains four basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3930980 / L1.
- From Me Do Re Residential Tower it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 11 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building was previously intended to be Jumeirah Business Center 6 which went on hold part-way through construction. In 2020 the tower was re-launched as a residential building under the name Me Do Re.
Me Do Re Residential Tower Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: