- MBL Residence is a 40-storey mixed-use building under development in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 472 units.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in September 2015.
- The estimated handover date was Q4 2019.
- Construction began in January 2017.
- The project is being developed by MAG Group.
- The design contract was awarded to National Engineering Bureau.
- The project is located on plot 3930975.
- From MBL Residence it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 11 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Amenities include a gym with a steam room and sauna, a podium-level outdoor swimming pool and leisure deck, five levels of car parking and 17 retail shops plus restaurants and cafés.
In 2007 the plot where this building is being built, K-Cluster in Jumeirah Lake Towers, was originally being developed by Al Attar Properties. But their plans ran out of steam, or money, after excavation works had begun and the Attar K2 tower project was abandoned.
Construction work on MBL Residence started in January 2017. By March 2018 shoring, piling and excavation works were finalised and construction was said to be on track for completion in the fourth quarter of 2019.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in MBL Residence.
Properties for sale in MBL Residence
Invest in real estate in MBL Residence
MBL Residence Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Concrete construction has now reached the 20th floor.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: