- Mazaya 33 Gate Zone is a 14-storey residential building in Liwan, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The project was completed by 2020.
- The project was developed by Al Mazaya Holding.
- The main building work was done by Al Sahel Contracting.
- From Mazaya 33 Gate Zone it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 28 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 28 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 32 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 19 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Mazaya 33 Gate Zone Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: