- Mayfair Residency is a 22-storey residential building in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 213 units.
- The building contains a mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in 2008 and was completed by 2011.
- The project was developed by Deyaar Development PJSC.
- The architect of the project was Archdome Consulting Engineers.
- The project is located on plot BB.A06.047.
- From Mayfair Residency it takes roughly 12 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 21 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Facilities include swimming pools, separate sauna and steam rooms for men and women, Jacuzzi, gymnasium, terraced roof garden, multi-purpose hall, children’s play room, ample underground and surface parking and 24-hour security.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Mayfair Residency.
Properties for sale in Mayfair Residency
Mayfair Residency Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Mayfair Residency including a ladies salon, a pharmacy and a supermarket.
Mayfair Residency Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 3 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Mayfair Residency receives an overall rating of 1.5 based on 3 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: