- Maryland International Hotel is a hotel under development in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- The estimated handover date was Q3 2018.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project is being developed by Queen Star General Trading.
- The design contract was awarded to National Engineering Bureau.
- United Engineering Construction has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by TMF Euro Foundations.
- The substructure contains four basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3450420.
- From Maryland International Hotel it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 14 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Maryland International Hotel Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Excavation of the three basement levels is complete and piling was almost finished as of May 2016.
The building was expected to be completed in mid-2018. As of July 2018 construction had reached the 21st floor.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: