- Marriott Resort Palm Jumeirah is a hotel under development on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The estimated openining date was November 2020.
- The project is being developed by Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa.
- The architect of the project is Arenco Architectural & Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot PJTRH03.
- From Marriott Resort Palm Jumeirah it takes roughly 16 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, six minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 11 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 11 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Marriott Resort Palm Jumeirah Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: