- Marina Wharf is a multi-building complex in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Marina Wharf 2 and Marina Wharf 1.
- The project was launched in May 2006.
- The estimated handover date was June 2008.
- Construction began in 2007 and was completed by 2010.
- The project was developed by Dheeraj & East Coast LLC.
- The architect of the project was Dimensions Engineering Consultants.
- From Marina Wharf it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and eight minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Marina Wharf comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Marina Wharf.
Properties to rent in Marina Wharf
Properties for sale in Marina Wharf
Marina Wharf Outlets
There are a number of outlets currently open in Marina Wharf including a pet shop, two gyms, a restaurant, two ladies salons and a catering kitchen.
Marina Wharf Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 2 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Marina Wharf receives an overall rating of 2.5 based on 2 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: