- Marina Towers is a multi-building complex in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises six individual buildings: Al Murjan Tower, Al Mesk Tower, Al Anbar Tower, Al Fairooz Tower, Al Yass Tower and Al Mass Tower.
- Construction began in 2001 and was completed by 2003.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- Mace was the project manager.
- The architect of the project was HOK Canada, Inc..
- The main building work was done by Multiplex.
- From Marina Towers it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and eight minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The six towers contain one- to five-bedroom apartments, and three- to four-bedroom villas.
The two tallest towers are crowned with a 1,100 tonne epoxy-coated structural steel petal.
Three towers are named after precious stones; the 40-storey Murjan, the 31-storey Al Mass and the 23-storey Fairooz. The other three are named after Arabic fragrances: the 40-storey Mesk, the 27-storey Yass and the 19-storey Anbar.
In-house amenities include a wide range of shops and restaurants, a supermarket, cafés, the exclusive Angsana Spa, beauty salons, outdoor children’s play areas, and marina berths for boat lovers.
The apartments range in size from 1,025 to 6,982 sq ft, all featuring luxury finishes.
The first phase of the Dubai Marina project (Marina 1), comprising six towers housing 1100 residential units, was completely sold out soon after it opened for sale in 2002.
There are 1,029 apartments with a combined floor area of approximately 260,000 square metres as well as 64 luxury villas combined floor area of 30,000 square metres.
Marina Towers comprises six sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Marina Towers.
Properties to rent in Marina Towers
Properties for sale in Marina Towers
Marina Towers Outlets
There are 18 outlets currently open in Marina Towers including two pharmacies, three restaurants, three supermarkets, two gyms, a currency exchange, an ice cream shop, a coffee shop, a men's salon, a laundrette, a liquor store and a veterinarian.
Marina Towers in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: