- Marina Terrace is a 38-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2003 and was completed by 2006.
- The project was developed by Damac Properties.
- The project was designed by HOK Canada, Inc..
- From Marina Terrace it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and seven minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
There are 33 residential floors above a five-storey podium.
Marina Terrace was Damac’s first sortie into real estate construction, and when the building was launched in October 2002 the projected completion date was given as an improbable 2004. Not surprisingly the project was hit by delays, and although completed in 2005 the apartments were not handed over to residents until February 2006.
According to the Khaleej Times, Damac’s marketing tactics were probably the most aggressive in the business. For example, during Dubai Shopping Festival 2004 the company was giving away an Audi car with the purchase of apartments, and later a free Jaguar. However, the newspaper added: “It is not known how successful these promotions are.”
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Marina Terrace.
Properties to rent in Marina Terrace
Properties for sale in Marina Terrace
Marina Terrace Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 1 user review courtesy of flatreviews.com
Marina Terrace receives an overall rating of 4 based on 1 review. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: