- Marina Suites is a 16-storey mixed-use building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The handover process was completed in 2019.
- Construction began in 2006 and was completed by 2017.
- The project was developed by MiNC Properties.
- The project was designed by ARC International Architects & Engineers.
- The project is located on plot Plot 392435.
- From Marina Suites it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 13 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 28 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Marina Suites is located near to Sheikh Zayed Road and therefore is not directly adjacent to the water.
The project was originally launched by Sheffield Real Estate but was later bought by MiNC Property Enterprises in 2005 as a serviced apartment building where investors can buy an apartment and hand it over to MiNC to be managed as a short term rental property for a fixed annual return.
Construction started in 2006 but went on hold in 2007 owing to a combination of incomplete surrounding infrastructure and the global financial crisis. Construction continued briefly in 2011 but went on hold again before the end of the year.
Construction then resumed in 2014.
The original marketing description promised sea views for occupants of the top floors although there's no guarantee how long that will last for given the rapid development of the beach area.
The building incorporates a health club with gymnasium, swimming pool with Jacuzzi, 24-hour security, a café and two levels of basement parking.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: