- Marina Quays is a multi-building complex in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises three individual buildings: Marina Quays West, Marina Quays East and Marina Quays North.
- Construction began in 2004 and was completed by 2010.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- The project was designed by Arif & Bintoak.
- The main building work was done by Dubai Civil Engineering.
- From Marina Quays it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and five minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The complex extends 20 metres over the water in Dubai Marina.
Marina Quays is linked by a common podium with a dedicated retail segment.
Amenities include a gymnasium, outdoor swimming pool, squash court, aerobic studio, movie theatre, business centre, guest suite, round-the-clock concierge, car parking and security.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Marina Quays.
Properties to rent in Marina Quays
Properties for sale in Marina Quays
Marina Quays Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 8 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Marina Quays receives an overall rating of 3.5 based on 8 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: