- Marina Park is a six-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 74 units.
- Construction began in 2004 and was completed by 2006.
- The project was developed by Global Realty Partners FZC.
- The architect of the project was Archon Consultants.
- From Marina Park it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 10 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 28 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Facilities include a swimming pool, gymnasium, street level cafes and shops, car parking and 24-hour security.
Marina Park Outlets
There is a single outlet currently open in Marina Park.
Marina Park Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 2 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Marina Park receives an overall rating of 3.5 based on 2 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: