- Marina Diamond 4 is a 20-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by 2007.
- The project was developed by Diamond Investments LLC.
- The project was designed by Alajmi Engineering Consultants.
- From Marina Diamond 4 it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and five minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Apartments in the building were available on a fully furnished basis, equipped with high quality kitchen appliances.
The apartments have large windows providing good natural light and views of the Marina.
Amenities include swimming pools, sauna, steam room and 24-hour security. In addition the building provides one space per apartment in a two-storey covered car park.
Marina Diamond One is one of six residential towers developed by Diamond Investments in Dubai Marina.
As with Diamond Investments' other property developments apartments are offered with 100 per cent freehold ownership and a residency permit for non-UAE nationals.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Marina Diamond 4.
Properties to rent in Marina Diamond 4
Properties for sale in Marina Diamond 4
Marina Diamond 4 Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Marina Diamond 4 including two restaurants and a tobacco shop:
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: