- Marina Crown is a 52-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses.
- The handover process began in 2007.
- Construction began in 2004 and was completed by 2006.
- The architect of the project was Artec Architectural & Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot 392-189.
- From Marina Crown it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and seven minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Apartment sizes are: One-bed 769 - 849 sq ft; two-bed 1431 - 2180 sq ft; three-bed 2180 sq ft; four-bed 3019 - 4619 sq ft; penthouses 5616 - 6079 sq ft.
Facilities and amenities include a leisure deck, large size swimming pool, pool for kids, Jacuzzi, steam and sauna room, squash court, gymnasium, barbeque area and 24 hour security.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Marina Crown.
Properties to rent in Marina Crown
Properties for sale in Marina Crown
Marina Crown Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Marina Crown including a restaurant, a supermarket and a ladies salon.
Marina Crown Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 11 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Marina Crown receives an overall rating of 2.5 based on 11 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: