- Marina 101 is a 101-storey mixed-use building under construction in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The project was launched in April 2006.
- The estimated handover date was Q1 2010 which has since been revised to 2015.
- Construction began in December 2006.
- The project is being developed by Sheffield Holding.
- The design contract was awarded to National Engineering Bureau.
- TAV Construction has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Middle East Foundations Group LLC.
- The project is located on plot 83.
- From Marina 101 it takes roughly 17 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, nine minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 14 minutes to Burj Al Arab and eight minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
It was announced in 2014 that the hotel component was to be operated by Hard Rock International under the name Hard Rock Hotel Dubai Marina. As of 2019 Hard Rock is no longer connected with the project.
The first 30 floors will be home to a 300-room hotel.
The middle section will house 480 serviced one- and two-bedroom hotel apartments, and the top section will contain 60 luxury three-bedroom apartments and six penthouses.
There will be a club lounge and restaurant on the 101st floor accessible via an exterior glass-cased elevator.
Marina 101 includes six levels of underground and five levels of podium parking for 665 vehicles.
At 426 metres Marina 101 is the second tallest building in the UAE after the Burj Khalifa.
As tall as the building is, only residents on the 94th floor and above will be able to enjoy a sea view.
The building has a built up area of 1.68 million square feet.
Despite a revised handover date of 2015, by 2018 the building was still not completed. A Dubai Land Department report dated February 2018 states that the project was ‘progressing at final Stage. Excavation, shoring , foundation, substructure and superstructure works substantially completed. Shell & Core area for hotel mostly done. Internal finishes at completion stage for residential floors. MEP progressing well at final stage. External envelope works also at completion state.’
In September 2019, although the lobby appeared to be complete, the doors were locked and the driveway boarded up.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Marina 101.
Properties for sale in Marina 101
Invest in real estate in Marina 101
Marina 101 in the News
Khaleej Times, 19th Feb 2020
The National, 11th Oct 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: