- Marbella Village is a gated residential sub-community of Victory Heights and is situated to the southwest of the development close to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311).
- Victory Heights is a district by developer Dubai Sports City and is located at the intersection of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) and Hessa Street (D61).
- The development will contain an estimated 77 units.
- The area is comprised solely of four-bedroom townhouses.
- The project was launched in November 2019.
- The estimated handover date was Q2 2021.
- Construction began in Q4 2019.
- Marbella Village amenities are shared with the wider Victory Heights community including a championship golf course, a fitness centre, basketball courts, bicycle routes, grassy playgrounds, lakes, parks and open spaces, swimming pools and winding walkways.
- From Marbella Village it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 28 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The development was the ninth and final community to be developed in Victory Heights
The townhouses have been designed for future energy and cost saving while keeping the traditional Spanish architectural style of Victory Heights.
Every town house is future-proof, compatible with home automation solutions. If you choose to, you can install one of these and control the AC, lights, garage doors with a few taps on your smartphone.
Each townhouse comes with a closed garage to accommodate two cars.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Marbella Village.
Properties to rent in Marbella Village
Properties for sale in Marbella Village
Invest in real estate in Marbella Village
Marbella Village Dining and Nightlife Offers
Marbella Village in the News
Construction Business News, 6th Nov 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: