Marbella Village Overview
Marbella Village is a gated community of townhouses within the established Victory Heights neighbourhood at Dubai Sports City.
The development is the ninth and final community to be developed in Victory Heights and will share the many existing recreational facilities and amenities.
The 96 townhouses in Marbella Village have four bedrooms plus a maid's room. The houses were released for sale off-plan in November 2019 and have been designed for future energy and cost saving while keeping the traditional Spanish architectural style of Victory Heights.
Every town house in Marbella Village is future-proof, compatible with home automation solutions. If you choose to, you can install one of these and control the AC, lights, garage doors with a few taps on your smartphone.
Each townhouse comes with a closed garage to accommodate two cars.
The properties are due for completion in the second quarter of 2021.
- Marbella Village is a sub-community of Victory Heights, Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 96 units.
- The project was launched in November 2019.
- The estimated handover date is Q2 2021.
- Construction began in Q4 2019.
- The project is being developed by Dubai Sports City.
- From Marbella Village it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 28 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Marbella Village.
Properties for sale in Marbella Village
Invest in real estate in Marbella Village
Marbella Village Amenities
Residents in Marbella Village will benefit from the popular family-focussed neighbourhood’s lifestyle facilities – from cycling paths, to running tracks, children’s play parks, community pools and the UAE’s finest sporting facilities on the doorstep in Dubai Sports City.
Marbella Village in the News
Construction Business News, 6th Nov 2019
Sports City is connected through five arterial roads, providing easy access to the rest of Dubai.
The proposed Gold Line metro link will pass through Dubai Sports City.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: