Updated 6th Aug 2020
Marbella Hotel Apartments Key Information
- Marbella Hotel Apartments is a nine-storey mixed-use building in Healthcare City Phase 2, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2015 and was completed by Q3 2019.
- The project was developed by Al Jaddaf Real Estate.
- The project was designed by Al Waha Engineering Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Pivot Engineering & Contracting and the piling work was carried out by Stromek Emirates Foundations.
- The project is located on plot 326-1283.
- From Marbella Hotel Apartments it takes roughly 14 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 26 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 24 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 29 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly nine minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Marbella Hotel Apartments Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
Al Maktoum International Airport
46 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
30 mins drive
26 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
21 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
24 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
9 mins drive
The Walk JBR
29 mins drive
14 mins drive
21 mins drive
Leisure destination, 2.2km
Jameel Arts Centre
Arts centre, 2.2km
Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
Leisure destination, 2.9km
Dubai Creek Golf Club
Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club
Golf club, 3.3km
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: