- Marbella Hotel is a hotel under development on Main Europe Island, The Heart of Europe, World Islands, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 191 units.
- The project was launched in February 2021.
- The estimated handover date is Q4 2022.
- The project is being developed by Kleindienst Group.
- Amenities will include a private beach and a rooftop swimming pool.
Of the hotel’s 191 keys, 140 will be upscale hotel apartments, each with viewing deck and up to 47sq m of space. There will also be 48 deluxe five-star ‘cuevas’, or caves, with sizes ranging up to 60sq m, plus three super-luxury ‘fisherman house’ suites of 250sq m, and a large viewing deck.
The hotel’s clocks will be set to Spanish time, staff will be fluent in the language and the Euro will be the official currency.
There will be a rooftop pool club bar and restaurant, the Puerto Banus beach and pool club, a private pool for suite guests and the La Cala beach for water sports.
The hotel will offer Spanish language classes, cooking classes and wine tasting.
The hotel will also host a range of Spanish-themed cultural events and festivals throughout the year.
Spanish olive trees aged 100 to 1,500 years are being flown in from Andalusia for guests to pose next to.
The hotel is situated on the main Europe island, which is the largest of the six islands comprising ‘Heart of Europe’, and will be within walking distance of Rainy Street, the Portofino hotel and the 700m Rainbow Beach.
Ground waterproofing works have been completed and construction of Marbella Hotel has already begun.
Marbella Hotel in the News
Hotelier Middle East, 11th Feb 2021
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: