- Maram Residence was a multi-building complex under development in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Maram Residence 2 and Maram Residence 1.
- Construction began in 2014.
- The project is being developed by Dubai Properties Group.
- From Maram Residence it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The two 27 storey towers were to consist of one, two, three and four bedroom apartments with an additional six spacious penthouse suites with premium finishes.
Features were to have included a business lounge, an indoor and outdoor children's play areas, a gym and fitness area, a jogging track, a sky garden with seating areas and water features and an infinity pool deck at roof level with a lounge.
The two buildings would have been connected by a viewing bridge on the 19th floor.
The ground floor of the residential tower was designed with an outdoor terrace with seating areas, water features and retail outlets.
Developer Dubai Properties claims the project was conceived to address the regional and international demand for premium luxury residential property.
At the end of 2015 the project was cancelled and investors were refunded. In 2016 a new project from Dubai Properties, Bellevue Towers, was announced on the same plot of land.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: