- Mandarin Oriental Hotel is a hotel under development in Jumeirah 1, Jumeirah, Jumeirah District, Dubai.
- The estimated handover date was Q3 2017 which has since been revised to Q4 2018.
- Construction began in Q2 2014.
- The project is being developed by Wasl Asset Management Group.
- The design contract was awarded to DAR Consult.
- From Mandarin Oriental Hotel it takes roughly 11 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 20 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The Mandarin Oriental hotel is being built on a site at Jumeirah Beach Road.
The 235-key hotel contains 200 rooms and suites and 12 over-water villas accessible via a private beach with its own infinity pool.
The interiors are by DESIGNWILKES and design elements in the rooms, villas and suites are influenced by the local culture, and incorporate ‘guest-centred technology’ and entertainment systems.
The hotel has nine restaurants and bars, including a signature pier-top restaurant with docking facilities for private yachts, a poolside restaurant, a bar on the pier, a lobby lounge, and a Mandarin Oriental Cake Shop.
The resort has several function rooms, including a 525 square metre ballroom which opens up onto a landscaped beachfront terrace.
There is a 2,800 square metre all inclusive spa with 12 treatment rooms, including three couples’ suites, and a private VIP suite.
A beach club provides a range of water sports activities.
At the beginning of April 2018 74 per cent of the building work had been finished. Construction is on target for the planned Q4 2018 completion date.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: