- Manchester Tower is a 30-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 336 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in 2004 and was completed by 2007.
- The project was developed by Manchester Properties.
- The project was designed by National Engineering Bureau.
- The main building work was done by Dubai Civil Engineering.
- The project is located on plot 392-432.
- From Manchester Tower it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 10 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Facilities appear to be fairly basic and include a small pool and a small gym. Parking for residents is provided, but not for guests. Maintenance is not highly regarded but the security is said to be good.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Manchester Tower.
Properties to rent in Manchester Tower
Properties for sale in Manchester Tower
Manchester Tower Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 2 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Manchester Tower receives an overall rating of 2 based on 2 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: