- Manazel Al Safa Tower is a 59-storey residential building in Business Bay, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2006 and was completed by 2009.
- The project was developed by Qatari Diar Real Estate Company.
- The project was designed by Khatib & Alami.
- From Manazel Al Safa Tower it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The project's architectural plan consists of a ground floor with an entrance hall and 53 floors, each comprising between two- and four- bedroom apartments, and two of which are devoted to MEP system installations.
There are various reception and retail areas along the hall, and both the mezzanine and first floors have additional retail space. There is an added basement floor for all MEP services.
The roof level is equipped with luxurious sit-back amenities, such as a health club and a swimming pool.
A separate, supplementary nine-storey car park building can house up to 321 vehicles.
The project was originally known as Al Tayer Tower when construction began in 2006.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Manazel Al Safa Tower.
Properties to rent in Manazel Al Safa Tower
Manazel Al Safa Tower Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 2 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Manazel Al Safa Tower receives an overall rating of 5 based on 2 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: