- Mama Shelter Dubai is a 25-storey mixed-use building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 201 units.
- The project was launched in May 2017.
- The estimated handover date was 2020.
- Construction began in 2018.
- The project is being developed by Kappa Acca Real Estate Development and is owned by Khamas Group of Investment Companies.
- The design contract was awarded to Franklin Azzi Architecture.
- CRC Engineering Company LLC has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by TMF Euro Foundations.
- The substructure contains three basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3460577.
- From Mama Shelter Dubai it takes roughly 11 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 21 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Mama Shelter Dubai will have 201 rooms and 80 one- and two-bedroom residences designed by Paris-based interior designer Thierry Gaugain.
According to the architect, “Mama will offer a unique tower to Dubai. A pure glass coat covering a wooden skin made by each room’s shutters.”
Amenities will include an all-day dining restaurant, rooftop bar, lobby bar, café, volleyball court, basketball court and swimming pool.
The Trigano Family, co-founders of Club Med, created Mama Shelter in 2009 with an inaugural location in Paris. Since then the family has expanded Mama Shelter all over the world.
Mama Shelter Dubai Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: