- Makeen Properties Building is a eight-storey residential building in Culture Village, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2019 and was completed by November 2020.
- The project was developed by Makeen Properties.
- The architect of the project was Arif & Bintoak.
- The main building work was done by Engineering Contracting Company and the piling work was carried out by IGS Foundation Contracting.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot P1E004.
- From Makeen Properties Building it takes roughly 13 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 24 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 28 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly nine minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Makeen Properties Building Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: