- Mag 318 is a 23-storey residential building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 439 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in May 2017.
- The estimated handover date was Q4 2019 which has since been revised to April 2020.
- The project is being developed by MAG Group.
- The design contract was awarded to Mimar Emirates Engineering Consultants.
- Inter Mass Engineering & Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- From Mag 318 it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 14 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 41 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
All apartments are fully furnished and have balconies.
The studios range in size from 445 to 456 sq ft; the one-beds from 842 to 1,588 sq ft; and the two-beds from 1,020 to 2,362 sq ft.
Amenities in the building include landscaping, a swimming pool, gymnasium, outdoor leisure spaces, a children’s area, a community centre and a coffee shop.
The car park has multiple entry and exit routes.
The tower contains 18,000 square feet of retail space.
MAG 318 was awarded ‘Residential Project of the Year 2019’ for its outstanding design, innovation, and creativity.
The tower is located 50 metres from Dubai Mall.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Mag 318.
Properties to rent in Mag 318
Properties for sale in Mag 318
Invest in real estate in Mag 318
Mag 318 Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Dutch Foundation has been appointed as the shoring and foundation contractor.
Mag 318 in the News
Arabian Business, 13th Nov 2019
Construction Business News, 17th Oct 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: