Madinat Jumeirah Living Overview
Madinat Jumeirah Living is a collection of freehold residences located in the Madinat Jumeirah district opposite the Burj Al Arab and set amongst lush landscapes and wadis, wind towers and wide shaded walkways.
The 3.85 million sq ft development comprises residential clusters and quiet open spaces, with interconnected pathways providing areas for recreation in this pedestrian-centric, environmentally friendly place.
Set on its own private beach, facilities include a community centre, community retail, concierge services, play areas, parks and open spaces, fitness centres and swimming pools, ample basement parking for residents, designated visitor parking, day care centres, direct air conditioned footbridge connected to Madinat Jumeirah Resort, kilometres of shaded walkways, jogging and cycling paths.
There are 5-star hotels nearby including Burj al Arab, 50 restaurants and entertainment activities, the thousand seat Madinat Arena amphitheatre, and more than three kilometres of waterways and landscaped gardens.
The residences are in ‘tastefully appointed and spacious’ apartment buildings with ‘fresh contemporary interiors and exquisitely designed lobby lounges’.
Madinat Jumeirah Living mirrors the look and feel of Madinat Jumeirah Resort, reflecting Dubai’s early cultural heritage.
- The project was launched in September 2018.
- The estimated handover date was Q2 2021.
- Construction began in 2019.
- The master developer is Dubai Holding.
- North 25 has been appointed as the project manager.
- The architect of the project is DSA Architects International.
- The piling work is being carried out by National Piling Company.
- Other companies involved with Madinat Jumeirah Living include Astbury Shepherd Gilmour and MLC Group.
- Amenities will include a community centre, a day care centre, basement parking, fitness studios, gymnasiums, jogging and bicycle paths, landscaped walkways, parks and open spaces, play areas, shops, swimming pools and visitor parking.
- From Madinat Jumeirah Living it takes roughly 15 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, seven minutes to Burj Al Arab and 15 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 23 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 37 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Madinat Jumeirah Living is the first freehold residential development in Umm Suqeim.
The 54-building master development forms part of an environmentally friendly district whose design is compatible with Madinat Jumeirah Resort.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Madinat Jumeirah Living.
Properties for sale in Madinat Jumeirah Living
Invest in real estate in Madinat Jumeirah Living
Madinat Jumeirah Living Amenities
Features and amenities include a central pedestrian walkway that meanders through Madinat Jumeirah Living, providing access to private community entrances. Communal roof terraces with barbecue areas have great views of Madinat Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab and the sea.
Madinat Jumeirah Living Dining and Nightlife Offers
The project was launched in 2018 and broke ground in 2019. It is being developed in phases over 30 months.
Madinat Jumeirah Living in the News
Gulf Business, 10th Dec 2020
Khaleej Times, 10th Dec 2020
Sheikh Zayed Road, Jumeirah Road, Al Wasl Road and Umm Suqeim Road are all within a five-minute drive. It is also close to major shopping malls, public transport links and schools.
It is a five minute drive to Dubai Media City, eight minutes to Dubai Internet City, five minutes to the nearest shopping mall, and 25 minutes to Dubai International Airport.
In October 2018, a third residential block was added to the two shown in the initial masterplan. Building 3 is called 'Lamtara' and contains freehold apartments with one to four bedrooms. The properties are expected to be handed over in June 2021.
Madinat Jumeirah Living Communities
We currently maintain records for 3 sub-communities in Madinat Jumeirah Living.
Madinat Jumeirah Living Buildings
We currently maintain records for 8 building developments in Madinat Jumeirah Living.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: