- Mada Residences is a 39-storey residential building in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 193 units.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in September 2015.
- The estimated handover date was June 2018.
- Construction began in 2015 and was completed by December 2018.
- The project was developed by Artar Real Estate Development LLC.
- The architect of the project was National Engineering Bureau.
- The project is located on plot 3450417.
- From Mada Residences it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 15 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Apartments have floor-to-ceiling glass throughout, and each unit has been styled to be light, airy and roomy.
Facilities for residents include a roof-top swimming pool, children’s pool and terrace lounge with views across the city, sauna and steam rooms, Jacuzzi, a gym and a multi-purpose residents’ lounge.
6,000 tonnes of steel and 31,000 cubic metres of concrete were used in the construction of the tower.
There are 200 flights of stairs.
The façade is made up from 13,000 square metres of fire-proof stone finish porcelain cladding and 17,000 square metres of glass.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Mada Residences.
Properties to rent in Mada Residences
Properties for sale in Mada Residences
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: