- Lynx Towers is a multi-building complex in Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Lynx Residential Tower and Lynx Office Tower.
- The estimated handover date was 2012.
- Construction began in 2008.
- The project was developed by Earth Developers.
- The architect of the project was National Engineering Bureau.
- The project is located on plot 22-008.
- From Lynx Towers it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 27 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 27 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 31 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 39 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Lynx Towers comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Lynx Towers.
Properties to rent in Lynx Towers
Lynx Towers Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: