- Lolena Residence is a five-storey residential building in JVC District 12, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in July 2008.
- The estimated handover date was December 2009.
- The project was developed by Al Masarat Real Estate.
- The architect of the project was Federal Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot JVC12WMRA007.
- From Lolena Residence it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building contains spacious studios, and one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
Facilities include a swimming pool, gymnasium, Jacuzzi, steam and sauna room, basement car parking and 24-hour security.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: