- Living Garden is a six-storey residential building under development in JVC District 14, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- Construction began in December 2017.
- The project is being developed by Lootah Real Estate Development.
- The architect of the project is Arif & Bintoak.
- Hadeed Emirates Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by IGS Foundation Contracting.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC14JMRP004.
- From Living Garden it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
From the first quarter of 2021 Lootah Real Estate Development is offering a 'fractional ownership' scheme at its Living Garden project. The scheme enables investors to get in for as little as Dh5,000 or multiples of it. The 'Real Share' property platform allows foreign and local investors to buy and share real estate interests remotely.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Living Garden.
Properties to rent in Living Garden
Properties for sale in Living Garden
Invest in real estate in Living Garden
Living Garden Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Living Garden in the News
Gulf News, 14th Dec 2020
Arabian Business, 4th Dec 2017
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: