- LIV Residence is a 28-storey residential building under construction in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 179 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses.
- The project was launched in Q4 2015.
- Construction began in Q2 2016.
- The project is being developed by LIV Real Estate Development and is owned by Marina One Holdings Limited.
- The design contract was awarded to Naga Architects.
- The project is located on plot 3920576.
- From LIV Residence it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and eight minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 36 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Located in the centre of the Marina it is within walking distance of the shops and restaurants in The Beach at JBR.
There will be three duplex penthouses tailor-made to clients' tastes
Amenities will include swimming pool, residents' lounge & garden, children's play area, gym, spa, restaurants and retail outlets.
70 per cent of the apartments will have marina views.
Residents will also have exclusive private beach access.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in LIV Residence.
Properties for sale in LIV Residence
Invest in real estate in LIV Residence
Construction began in September 2016 and by January 2018 it was 20 per cent complete.
The Dh400 million building is expected to be handed over in July 2019.
Construction is progressing at a rate of around 3 floors per month.
Construction has reached the 16th floor.
Construction has topped out. Glass installation and exterior rendering roughly 50% complete.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: