- Lincoln Park E is a seven-storey residential building in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Dubai.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in 2008 and was completed by 2014.
- The project was developed by Damac Properties.
- Amenities include a gymnasium, a temperature-controlled swimming pool and ample parking.
- From Lincoln Park E it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Lincoln Park 'E', The Manhattan Building, is part of the Lincoln Park development.
The Lincoln Park development comprises five residential buildings in Arjan, developed by Damac Properties.
Their architectural style is inspired by historic Chicago buildings, with ornamented front entrances that lead on from domed windows to flat roofs with parapet walls and roof terraces.
The building also contains suites with separate living rooms and dining areas.
The kitchens are partially fitted with a washer/dryer and refrigerator.
There are restaurants and shops at street level.
The Lincoln Park development is located along Umm Suqeim Road, and not far from Dubai Sports City, Arabian Ranches, Mall of the Emirates and Al Maktoum International Airport.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: