- Limelight Twin Towers is a multi-building complex under development in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Limelight Twin Towers 1 and Limelight Twin Towers 2.
- Construction began in 2007.
- The project is being developed by Lime Light Development.
- The architect of the project is Next Engineering Consultants.
- Cast Construction LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- From Limelight Twin Towers it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Apartments will include studios and one-, two- and three-bedroom units.
Facilities in the finished building were promised to include party halls, furnished guest suites, water game arenas, bowling lanes, mini theatre, temperature-controlled swimming pools, business centre and fully equipped gyms along with spa rooms, steam and sauna room, lawn tennis and basketball court.
The project was originally conceived by The Chapal Group in 2006 under the name 'The Destiny' but construction barely started and almost 10 years later the company went into liquidation.
The project has been taken over by Lime Light Development who renamed the project Limelight Twin Towers.
Although some ground works started in 2009, construction above ground did not begin until mid 2014 and by November 2017 the building had reached the 21st floor.
Limelight Twin Towers comprises two sub-buildings:
Limelight Twin Towers Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: