- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi is a hotel in Mina Seyahi, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 220 units.
- The project was completed by 1999.
- From Le Meridien Mina Seyahi it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and seven minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The hotel has a number of restaurants, including Beach Taverna for fish, Gourmet by Kcal for fresh, organic & gluten-free, Latest Recipe, a French brasserie, Barasti beach bar, Horizon pool bar & restaurant, Latitude 25 coffee house + wine bar, and Buns & Cows at Barasti for burgers.
In 2017 a 30-storey expansion tower was announced, to be built alongside the existing hotel on land presently occupied by a car park and tennis courts.
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Le Meridien Mina Seyahi.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: