- Laya Mansion is a five-storey residential building in JVC District 15, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- Construction began in Q3 2018 and was completed by 2020.
- The project was developed by Akshara Global Real Estate Development LLC and is owned by Mr Sonali Sundeep Tolani.
- The architect of the project was Arec Engineering Consult.
- The main building work was done by PEPCO Engineering Company.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC15RMRA500.
- From Laya Mansion it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Laya Mansion.
Properties to rent in Laya Mansion
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: