392 one-bedroom apartments
164 two-bedroom apartments
- Lawnz is a eight-storey residential building under development in Dubai International City, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 1,032 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in June 2018.
- The estimated handover date was September 2020.
- Construction began in April 2019.
- The project is being developed by Danube Properties Development LLC.
- The design contract was awarded to National Engineering Bureau.
- The piling work is being carried out by Atlas Foundations.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- Amenities will include a badminton court, a barbecue deck, a basketball court, a health club, a jogging track, a swimming pool, an outdoor cinema and landscaped gardens.
- From Lawnz it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 32 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 31 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 35 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 40 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Lawnz comprises four eight-storey residential blocks containing the apartments and 32 commercial properties.
The complex includes shops, cafés and restaurants, and a variety of recreational facilities.
The development covers an area of more than 25 acres (1.1 million sq ft) of which 3.8 acres (165,000 sq ft) is open space.
Lawnz is accessible from Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Academic City Road.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Lawnz.
Properties for sale in Lawnz
Invest in real estate in Lawnz
Lawnz Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: