Updated 14th Jul 2021
Laval Residence Key Information
Floors below ground
- Laval Residence is a five-storey residential building in JVC District 10, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2018.
- Construction began in 2018 and was completed by 2020.
- The project is owned by Emad Azmy Mitry Saad, Azmy Erian Girgis Soliman, Wagdi Shafik Boles Elkomoms and Shadi Kassermally.
- The architect of the project was Emirates Engineer Consulting Engineering.
- The main building work was done by Al Sayegh Contracting.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC10XMRA008.
- From Laval Residence it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Laval Residence Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
14 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
33 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
26 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
15 mins drive
19 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
16 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
18 mins drive
The Walk JBR
18 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
25 mins drive
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: