- Langham Place Downtown Dubai is a multi-building complex under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The project was launched in August 2015.
- The estimated handover date was Q3 2020.
- The project is being developed by Omniyat Properties.
- The design contract was awarded to Jouzy Consulting Engineers.
- From Langham Place Downtown Dubai it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 14 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 41 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
This is a 5-star hotel complex located at the east end of Business Bay on a plot covering an area of 6,325 square metres.
The development is a collaboration between Dubai based developer Omniyat and the Hong Kong Hotelier Langham Place.
Langham Place Downtown expects to support the growing number of Chinese tourists to Dubai.
There are multiple restaurants and a roof-top bar with canal and Burj Khalifa views.
The project, which is expected to cost $367 million, started in 2009 but was subsequently put on hold after some of the enabling ground works were completed.
Langham Place Downtown Dubai Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
In 2021 the excavated plot was filled with sand.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: