- Landmark Group Headquarters is a 27-storey office building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2012.
- Construction began in 2013 and was completed by 2016.
- The project was developed by Landmark Holdings.
- The project was designed by Bluehaus Group.
- The main building work was done by Shapoorji Pallonji.
- From Landmark Group Headquarters it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 12 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building comprises three basement levels, a ground floor, seven parking levels and nineteen additional floors providing 453,000 sq m of office space.
There are 12 high-speed elevators to cater for Landmark Group’s 4,000 corporate office staff.
At the top floor of the building there is an elevated glass boardroom visible from Sheikh Zayed Road. The glass can be made opaque at the flick of a switch.
‘The architectural language and composition of the building is sleek, calm and elegant to project the corporate image of Landmark Group. Emphasis is laid on the use of simple repetitive elements like the geometric lines of glass joints that complement each other and create a unified whole. There is no brash display of forms, shapes or colours. The use of one huge square recess at the higher floors, the roof terrace space and the building frame that ties the overall mass, all give it a very sculptural look. Care has been taken to propose a theme that will not get outdated and would stand out in the existing skyline.’
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Landmark Group Headquarters.
Properties to rent in Landmark Group Headquarters
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: