74 one-bedroom apartments
52 two-bedroom apartments
- Lake Point Tower is a 45-storey residential building in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 414 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by 2008.
- The project was developed by Gulf General Investments Company PSC.
- The project was designed by National Engineering Bureau.
- The project is located on plot N2.
- From Lake Point Tower it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 14 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building has a three-level basement plus outdoor covered parking.
Facilities for residents include a gymnasium with sauna and Jacuzzi, three swimming pools, a billiards room, electronic games room and a staffed business centre.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Lake Point Tower.
Properties to rent in Lake Point Tower
Properties for sale in Lake Point Tower
Lake Point Tower Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 7 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Lake Point Tower receives an overall rating of 3 based on 7 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: